Welcome speech by editor-in-chief
WELCOME SPEECH BY EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF THE
EURASIAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICS AND FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS
In connection with the online publication of the first Number of the Eurasian Journal of Physics and Functional Materials (http://ephys.kz/index.php?view=heading&id=6), I want to express my recognition and respect to all of our authors, editors, all those who worked so long and waited for the first issue of the Journal. The release of the printed version of the number was published in November 27, 2017.
The scientific journal Eurasian Journal of Physics and Functional Materials invites authors to publish their results of scientific theoretical and experimental research.
Journal publishes original articles and reviews in the following areas:
- nuclear physics,
- radiation ecology,
- alternative energy (nuclear and hydrogen, photovoltaic, new energy sources, energy efficiency and energy saving, the impact of the energy sector on the environment);
- functional materials and related high technology problems.
Members of the editorial board of the journal are leading world and domestic scientists, representing the world's leading research centers.
The editorial board sees the task of the journal in quickly acquainting its readers with the current problems and achievements of modern physical science. Therefore, the editorial board will select for publication in the journal high-quality articles containing new scientific results of great interest to the community of physicists and interdisciplinary sciences. Kazakhstan and foreign scientists are invited to the journal.
- Scientific reviews and articles in English are accepted.
- All publications are reviewed.
- Access to publications is free.
- Journal numbers are published in printed and electronic versions on the journal's website.
www.ephys.kz - site of our journal where you can:
- To receive more detailed information about the journal
- Read the rules for authors
- Send an article to us in the journal for publication
Prof. Kuterbekov K.A.